Are you wanting to be part of a team of Medical & Non Medical Professionals that assist people in need during a time of disaster? Please read the information below. If you meet the requirements click the link at the bottom.
The Department of Health and Human Services mandates that all medical professionals meet certain requirements in order to become menbers of CO2DMAT and NMRT Central. Responding to an emergency that affects the entire community requires people with diverse skills and backgrounds. Both medical and non-medical personnel are needed.
- Nurses (Advanced Practice, Registered and Licensed Practical)
- Physician Assistants
- Behavioral Health Professionals
- Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs) and Paramedics
- Respiratory Therapists and Respiratory Therapy Technicians
- Cardiovascular Technologist and Technicians
- Radiologic Technologists & Technicians
- Surgical Technologists
- Medical and Clinical Laboratory Technologists and Technicians (including: Phlebotomists)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonographers
- Veterinarians and Veterinarian Technicians
- Mental Health Technicians
Employment Requirements for DMAT CO-2 / NMRT-Central:
- Current Medical Licensure or Certification if appropriate (for all levels)
- Completion of online and onsite training (requirements vary depending upon specific level of participation)
- Additional training and requirements for NDMS involvement
- Federal Standard Employment Package
- Federal Background Check
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.